1830 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON M6P 0A2
Corporation #: TSCC 2492
Date Built: October 30, 2015
Builder: The Daniels Corporation
Number of Storeys: 14
Number of Units: 377 Units + 12 Townhomes
Unit Size Range (Sq.Ft.): 320-1,645
Maintenance Fee Covers:
Air Conditioning: Y
Cable TV: N
Concierge Ph #: (647) 351-1838
Management Ph #: (647) 351-1830
The Parkside Club:
- Weight Studio
- Rock Climbing Wall (double-height)
- Home Theatre
- Garden Nursery and Gardening Plots
- Cardio Studio
- Indoor/Outdoor Yoga & Pilates
- Billiards Room
- Party Room
- Outdoor Lounge with Sun Deck, Alfresco Dining/BBQ and Picnic Area
- Recreation Room with Indoor Fireside Lounge
- Outdoor Terrace with Fireside Lounge, Sun Deck and BBQ Area
- Dog Wash Station
- Bike-Sharing Program
- Visitor Parking
- 24 Hr Concierge
Click Image to Enlarge:
"Where Modern Urban Meets Mother Nature...
Imagine... everything you've ever wanted, all within reach. A perfect location in Toronto's most desirable neighbourhood, directly across from Mother Nature's sprawling 400-acre urban park and steps to the quaint shops and restaurants of Bloor West Village. A community design uniquely suited to its exceptional surroundings and ideally nestled within an established neighbourhood mere moments from the convenience of two subway stations.
Discover HighPark Condominiums..."
HIGHPARK CONDOMINIUMS Units AVAILABLE TODAY:
|FOR BUYERS:||FOR TENANTS:||FOR SELLERS:|
The properties for sale are available for IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY/CLOSING or to move in WITHIN 90 DAYS AT THE LATEST!
A MORTGAGE PRE-APPROVAL is an important first step before you start viewing properties.
This will help you enter the market with realistic expectations as to your ability to secure a mortgage, how much the bank is willing to lend you, and therefore, what price range you can afford, which is crucial to know when you're seriously looking to buy a home.
The properties for rent are available for IMMEDIATE POSSESSION ONLY or to move in WITHIN 30 DAYS AT THE LATEST!
The following DOCUMENTS are required to rent a property:
1. Employment Letter, printed on an original company letterhead, signed by your Employer and stating your current position, length of employment, and your salary. If you are self-employed or work on a commission basis, Landlord will require your Notice of Assessment.
2. Credit Report (including a Credit/Beacon Score) can be purchased for $23.95 online at www.equifax.ca
IF YOU ARE AN OWNER LOOKING TO SELL OR RENT OUT YOUR CONDO AT 1830 BLOOR STREET WEST PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:
*Exclusively for Sellers at 1830 Bloor St West
Please contact for details
SOME PROPERTIES ARE NOT DISTRIBUTED TO THE PUBLIC AND THEREFORE
CANNOT BE FOUND ANYWHERE ON THE NET.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A CONDO IN THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE
AT 1830 BLOOR STREET WEST PLEASE SEND US THE MESSAGE BELOW
FOR COMPLETE ACCESS TO ALL AVAILABLE PROPERTIES: