1830 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON M6P 0A2
Corporation #: TSCC 2492
Date Built: October 30, 2015
Builder: The Daniels Corporation
Number of Storeys: 14
Number of Units: 377 Units + 12 Townhomes
Unit Size Range (Sq.Ft.): 320-1,645
Maintenance Fee Covers:
Air Conditioning: Y
Cable TV: N
Concierge Ph #: (647) 351-1838
Management Ph #: (647) 351-1830
The Parkside Club:
- Weight Studio
- Rock Climbing Wall (double-height)
- Home Theatre
- Garden Nursery and Gardening Plots
- Cardio Studio
- Indoor/Outdoor Yoga & Pilates
- Billiards Room
- Party Room
- Outdoor Lounge with Sun Deck, Alfresco Dining/BBQ and Picnic Area
- Recreation Room with Indoor Fireside Lounge
- Outdoor Terrace with Fireside Lounge, Sun Deck and BBQ Area
- Dog Wash Station
- Bike-Sharing Program
- Visitor Parking
- 24 Hr Concierge
Click Image to Enlarge:
"Where Modern Urban Meets Mother Nature...
Imagine... everything you've ever wanted, all within reach. A perfect location in Toronto's most desirable neighbourhood, directly across from Mother Nature's sprawling 400-acre urban park and steps to the quaint shops and restaurants of Bloor West Village. A community design uniquely suited to its exceptional surroundings and ideally nestled within an established neighbourhood mere moments from the convenience of two subway stations.
Discover HighPark Condominiums..."
|FOR BUYERS:||FOR TENANTS:||FOR SELLERS:|
The properties for sale are available for IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY/CLOSING or to move in WITHIN 90 DAYS AT THE LATEST!
A MORTGAGE PRE-APPROVAL is an important first step before you start viewing properties.
This will help you enter the market with realistic expectations as to your ability to secure a mortgage, how much the bank is willing to lend you, and therefore, what price range you can afford, which is crucial to know when you're seriously looking to buy a home.
The properties for rent are available for IMMEDIATE POSSESSION ONLY or to move in WITHIN 30 DAYS AT THE LATEST!
The following DOCUMENTS are required to rent a property:
1. Employment Letter, printed on an original company letterhead, signed by your Employer and stating your current position, length of employment, and your salary. If you are self-employed or work on a commission basis, Landlord will require your Notice of Assessment.
2. Credit Report (including a Credit/Beacon Score) can be purchased for $23.95 online at www.equifax.ca
IF YOU ARE AN OWNER LOOKING TO SELL OR RENT OUT YOUR CONDO AT 1830 BLOOR STREET WEST PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:
*Exclusively for Sellers at 1830 Bloor St West
Please contact for details
HIGHPARK CONDOMINIUMS Units AVAILABLE TODAY:
SOME PROPERTIES ARE NOT DISTRIBUTED TO THE PUBLIC AND THEREFORE
CANNOT BE FOUND ANYWHERE ON THE NET.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A CONDO IN THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE
AT 1830 BLOOR STREET WEST PLEASE SEND US THE MESSAGE BELOW
FOR COMPLETE ACCESS TO ALL AVAILABLE PROPERTIES: